Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On The Road Again...

Leaving for Haiti in the morning with a lot of mixed emotions. I am really excited to see my friends in Haiti and continue helping with the projects we have underway. At the same time, it is a tough time to leave my family. We've had a lot of external turmoil lately and it is hard to leave with so many emotions still flowing. God will provide and protect.

It seems like I've gotten away from the primary purpose of this mission over the past couple of months. This really is simply about saying yes to God, and attempting to submit to His will for my life. Period. It is all for His glory by blessing others with His love. I would really appreciate your prayers for this.

I am so blessed to be able to travel to Haiti and show God's love to the Haitian people. I had a very good meeting with Medical Ministry International last weekend. It looks like I will be joining them when I return form Haiti in order to make this mission more permanent. I will still need to do my own fund raising, but they will be able to provide much needed structure and oversight. They also will provide a regular supply of medical teams, which will be a huge blessing for the people of Haiti.

I recently posted a change in my donation address. Campus Church did not feel that they could act as a long term mission board. I sincerely appreciate their accepting my donations for the length of time that they did. Community Church has replaced them for the moment, but this will most likely change as things progress with MMI. The "All Things Are Possible" campaign is going well. We are well over a fourth of the way to our goal of 400 donors of $10 a month.

I can't thank each of you enough for the support and encouragement you provide. I would encourage everyone to take a look at how they can personally make a difference for God in the world. Especially right now, please join me in praying for the people of Pakistan.

Peace and grace,
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment