Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Regrouping

I will post a good blog in a few days.

Right now, I am spending time with my family and trying to regroup from the last month in Haiti. This was one of my harder trips there. Satan is strong and devious. He uses my pride, fatigue, fear, impatience and other weaknesses to steer me away from God's purpose.

I have really been in the pits since returning home. A lot of memories from the month are surfacing. Tragedy, trauma, desperation, and poverty that no one should have to endure. Yet Haitian people seem to face these as a routine part of their life. The face of the wife who's husband had been in a coma for a few days at home keeps surfacing. Out of sheer desperation, penniless, she finally brought him to our emergency room.

Hard stuff. The spiritual warfare in Haiti is more palpable than ever. Please pray for Haiti.

In His grace,
Randy

1 comment:

  1. God is the creator and healer as you well know. Please rest your body and remember that laughter is great medicine. -Sharon

    ReplyDelete